A blog about The Robinsons - because we are just SO cool that people want to know about us.
Monday, July 25, 2011
- First Things First -
So - I'm starting a blog about our family, the Robinsons. I meant to start this a while back before Bailey was born, but somehow time escaped me and I am not catching back up to life until now...close to her 9 month birthday! Wow, time flies SO fast when you have a little one. I have always heard people say that before, but now I know that it was not an exaggeration. I guess you have to experience it yourself before you really believe it! I cannot promise that I will even update this blog, but I can tell you that I will at least try. I figure that if I update this site with the latest going-ons of Bailey and the rest of us, then I wouldn't have to give an update of the past months every time I talk to someone - you can just read about it and feel good that you know our current news. Doesn't that make you happy, not having to ask every time you see me? I thought so. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried to comment but had trouble - and I want to make Amanda happy! Ha! The volunteers at The Village will all fall in love with Bailey and they won't want to give her back after service! Ha!
ReplyDelete